Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Daddy's Little Girl"

Ah...where do I begin? Lily loves her daddy. When he gets home from work and she hears his voice her little legs start to kick full speed and her eyes are wondering all over the room looking for him. When he kneels down to talk to her her face lights up and she smiles from ear to ear. She immediately starts talking and laughing and telling him stories. I often sit back and quite honestly get a little jealous but then realize I wouldn't want it any other way. The bond they have already at her young age amazes me. I love seeing them play, laugh, and often times fall asleep together on the couch. It truly makes me feel complete. Like my family is perfect. I have been so blessed to have such an amazing life. I know Lily will grow up and always be a daddy's girl. He will always be the one to sneak her candy before dinner and do whatever she wants whenever she wants. (Even if that entails playing dress up or having a tea party!) He is so cute when it comes to her. I see in his eyes that she means the world to him and he wants her to have the very best that life can bring her always and forever.

I love you Shaun and Lily. You are my world.


3 comments:

  1. What a great dad! And could Lily's eyes be any more beautiful?!

    I get jealous of Cali and Arden too....but in a weird way. Like I wish he was my dad. Probably has something to do with me never having a dad to love me like that. It's a blessing for Arden and Lily though and I wouldn't want it any other way.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe that is the sweetest post! Seems like you have a very happy family! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! I enjoyed hanging with you guys the other day! Lily is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete